1.28.2010

Quiz of boredom.

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
no one.

Do you like pickles?
yes

Are you texting someone?
sporadically a few people

Be honest, do you miss your ex?
no.

Do you want to know the date of your death?
no.

Name something you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
lieing.

Do you believe exes can be friends?
i guess so?

What was the last thing you looked up on Google?
the lyrics to Post Blue - Placebo

Is your hair naturally straight?
Nope

When was the last time you went on a cleaning spree?
yesterday

What are you listening to?
And She Told Me To Leave - Lostprophets

Would you prefer a baby girl or boy?
neither atm thanks (Y)

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
no.

If you see a girl with big boobs do you automatically think shes a slut?
no?

Do you remember the Pepsi Commercials with Britney Spears?
Yes

The last person you kissed hates you. Why?
because im a prick and they deserve better?

Is green your favorite color?
its colour and yes

Have you known your best friend a long time?
which one?

Do you think you can know everything about a person?
you can try?

Who were you last on the phone with?
Sophie

Why did you last cry?
because ive had enough of life? paha

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
quite a lot of people

Have you ever received a ticket from a police officer?
no

Your phone is ringing, it’s your ex. What do you do?
REJECT

I bet you miss somebody right now?
yes.

Are you wearing underwear?
yes, stupid arse underwear

Are you upset?
pretty.

Have your past mistakes made you wiser?
they make me regret more than anything.

Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
sleep at friends'

Do you believe that love lasts forever?
it can if both people try

What’s your favorite season of the year?
summer.

Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
yes

What are your plans for tomorrow?
go to school, give in art, come home, etc.

What about the next day?
its my birthday. going to brighton to get a guitar.

Has anything upset you in the past week?
ive been upset most of this week

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
yes.

Do you straighten your hair every single day?
most.

Does anyone have strong feelings for you?
i hope so.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
i feel like im always drifting from everyone close to me.

Which shoe do you put on first?
right. or both? or left i dont really think about it

Do you wish things were better?
yes, now stop asking if i want to make things better, wish they were better ffs.

Have you ever wasted your time on someone?
yes.

Have you ever been in a hospital?
yes.

What’s the last thing you “awed” at?
i cant remember

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
the last one was from my mum, im such a loser.

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
about 30 mins?

Do you prefer bracelets or anklets?
neither?

Who were you with last night?
my own

Does anyone know your password besides you?
to blogger, i dont think so.

Are you thinking about anyone?
yeah..

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get punched?
yes.

Do your feelings get hurt easily?
depends

The boy/girl you truly care about needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
yes.

Are you excited for school?
no im starting to despise it.

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
ermm, no?

Have you ever kissed an ex after you broke up?
yes.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
yes.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
yes.

Do you wear hair extensions?
all the time blates

What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
paha everything to be okay

How many cigarettes have you smoked today?
0.




BOLD what applies to you:

Appearance:

I am 5’4 or shorter.
I have many scars.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have a tattoo.
I am self-conscious about my appearance.
I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
I wear glasses.
I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
I have more than 2 piercings.
I have piercings in places besides my ears.
I have freckles.

Family/Home Life:

I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want to have kids someday.
I have children.
I’ve lost a child.

Embarrassment:

I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
Disney movies still make me cry.
I’ve snorted while laughing.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
I’ve had my pants rip in public.

Health:

I was born with a disease/impairment. (does ginger count?)
I’ve had stitches.
I’ve broken a bone.
I’ve had my tonsils removed.
I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
I’ve had surgery.
I’ve had chicken pox.

Traveling:

I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
I’ve been to Canada.I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
I’ve been to Japan.
I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
I’ve been to Spain.
I’ve been to Africa.
I’ve been to France.
I’ve been to London.

Experiences:

I’ve been lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve been to a casino.
I’ve been skydiving.
I’ve gone skinny dipping.
I’ve played spin the bottle.
I’ve crashed a car.
I’ve been skiing.
I’ve been in a play.
I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
I’ve played chicken.
I’ve played a prank on someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I’ve eaten Sushi.
I’ve been snowboarding.

Relationships:

I’m single.
I’m in a relationship.
I’m available.
I’m engaged.
I’m married.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
I miss someone right now.
I have a fear of abandonment.
I’ve been divorced.
I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve kept something from a past relationship.

Sexuality:

I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
I am a cuddler.
I’ve been kissed in the rain.
I’ve had sex outdoors.
I’ve hugged a stranger.
I have kissed a stranger.
I have had sex with a stranger.

Honesty/Crime:

I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
I have lied to my parents about where I am.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve run a red light.
I’ve been suspended from school.
I’ve witnessed a crime.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
I’ve been arrested
I’ve shoplifted.

Drugs/Alcohol:

I’ve consumed alcohol.
I’ve smoked a cigarette.
I‘ve smoked pot.
I regularly drink.
I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
I’ve done hard drugs.
I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug




Section One -
The Have-You-Evers of Dating/Hooking Up

Have you ever…

— Dated someone you didn’t have feelings for?
i wouldnt know

— Hooked up with someone to make someone else jealous?
no

— Cheated on someone?
i dont think i have

— Dated or hooked up with a friend’s ex?
yes

— Regretted hooking up with someone?


— Had a rumor spread that you hooked up with someone, but actually didn’t?
yes

— Did something sexual in a car?
yes

— Kissed someone who was a really bad kisser?
yes

— Been told that you were a bad kisser?
yes XD

— Slept in your boyfriends clothing?
ermm?

— Slept in your boyfriends bed?
im guessing this is for girls >.<

— Lied about dating or hooking up with someone?
Nope.

— Got in trouble for public displays of affection?
yes.

— Hooked up with two people in the same day?
no

— Had a friend with benefits?
Nope.

Section Two -
Partying—

Have you ever been drunk or high?
Yeah.

— If not, have you ever been offered drugs or alcohol? — If so, do you drink and smoke regularly?
yes,yes,yes,no

— Describe the last party you were at:
phoebe's ermmm interesting?

— Do you remember the first time you were drunk?
yes

— What about the first time you got high?
never been

— Have you ever been to a party that was busted by the cops?
no

— Do you or have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Yes

— Have you ever taken adderal, ritalin, or some other kind of drug to get high?
No

— Do you get bad hangovers?
No

— If so, do you do anything to get rid of the hangover?
tablets?

— Do you have a friend who ALWAYS throws the best parties?
theyre all usually pretty good

— Have you ever thrown a party?
yes

— Have you ever passed out or thrown up from being so drunk?
yes

— Do you ever wake-n-bake?
?

Section Three -
School

— Have you ever cheated on a quiz/test?
Yeah.

— Has your phone ever gone off in class?
Yeah.

— Have you ever done anything illegal on school grounds?
Yeah.

— Can you B.S. your way out of getting in trouble at school?
usually i dont need to bother, teachers dont care.

— Have you ever skipped?
Yeah.

— Did you write a fake note or have someone call in and pretend to be your mom/dad?
Yeah.

— Have you ever gotten caught skipping?
No.

— Do you think one of your teachers is creepy?
Dixon, pearce...

— Have there ever been rumors at your school about a teacher and a student hooking up?
yes.

— Do you ever stick gum under your desk?
when there isnt a bin

— Have you ever used a proxy to access facebook/myspace/xanga at school?
yes.

— Have you ever stolen something from school property?
all my art supplies? books, etc..

— Do you secretly enjoy school?
sometimes.

— Has something embarrassing ever happened to you at school?
i split my jeans playing football

— Have you ever been to summer school?
no

Section Four -
Internet—

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself specifically for facebook/myspace?
Yes.

— Have you ever said that someone took a picture of you, but you actually set it on self-timer? Nope.

— Is there someone who you always myspace/facebook stalk?
Nope.

— Do you ever wonder who myspace/facebook stalks you?
i doubt anyone does.

— Do you know the password to any of your friends profiles?
Yes.

— Have you ever logged on without his/her permission?
haha yeah, dont go there.

— Have you ever sent a friend request to someone just because you thought he/she was hot?
no?

— Have you ever sent a friend request to someone who you thought was someone different? no

— Do you/have you ever watched porn?
yes i have done.

— Do you know someone who has ever made a fake profile to pretend to be someone else?
yes

— Do you think you spend way too much time on the internet?
yesss.

— Have you ever gotten in trouble for putting up innapropiate pictures?
yesss

— Do you know anyone who has gotten in trouble for putting up pictures of people drinking? no?

— Have you ever chatted with someone on webcam?
yes

— Do you think internet stalking is fun?
with friends?

No comments: