1.28.2010

PierrotTheClown

In a way, i havent wanted to write this,
i havent really wanted to do anything lately,
im quickly losing all interesting in the serious things in my life as one by one i fail at them all.

im sitting here on the edge of my bed, i had to get changed, ive just had my driving test, which i failed, and i feel rather alone, the worst bit about it, is i made a stupid mistake if i hadnt of done that, i wouldve only had 3 minors. im kinda pissed off with myself, its like when there is someone your avoiding you just dont talk to them, well im trying to avoid myself.

i have a melody to a song stuck in my head which i cant remember, and it just echoes the emptiness inside of me right now, the emptiness i have in my life,

i had my biology a level on monday, i fucked that up, i had my university interview yesterday, which went okay, i need to get a C in art, which i guess i might be able to do, and ive got to give in all my art tomorrow, its not finished, its sitting on my desk, staring gauntly at me, i want to give up, just give up on everything

im fucking too much up and i cant do anything to stop it ive had enough, i promised my girlfriend that i wouldnt hurt her, and i did, i promised her i wouldnt cut myself and i have,

i... i just cant hold myself together any longer, i just need something to take this pain and failure away from me, i just want to be like every one else, i just want to be happy. like i once was.

i sit here crying on the side of my bed, and im desperate for anything, just something... anyone, to tell me everything will be okay. and that i can do this.

because i dont know how much longer i can go on like this for.

3 comments:

Kassandrah said...

Everything will be okay.
You can do this.

Glenn Bunn said...

I know I said it earlier, but well done on your university interview! I'm sure you'll pass your driving next time & I have no doubt that you'll be a great driver when you do. =]

And I just want you to know that if you ever want to talk about anything, I'm here & I'm always willing to try to help, ok?

Alga Coho said...

thank you both of you.
Danielx