1.09.2010

IUsedToKnowYouSoWell.

Sometimes I swear I can see right through you
Concentrate, Concentrate, Control, Concentrate.
This doesn't feel like anything.

We can't go back, can't go back, can't go back, we can't...

~

And will you tell all your friends? you've got your gun to my head.
dont bother trying to explain angel... i know exactly what goes on when youre on your own.

~

One day he will tell you that she has had enough
its coming round again.


~

i find myself writing many drafts and not posting what i want to say these days, i find that if i post what i really want to, ill be judged... this defeats the whole idea of why i got this in the first place.

i hate what i find;
i just hope it isnt true.



~

HOPING FOR THE BEST, JUST HOPE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS, A THOUSAND CLEVER LINES ARE WRITTEN ON HIDDEN NAPKINS, I'LL NEVER ASK IF YOURE TO NEVER TELL ME, I KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU NEVER LOVED ME.

~

Something's getting in the way, somethings just about to break.

~

Where are you know? as i swim through the stereo, im writing you a symphony.

~




1 comment:

Unknown said...

some of my favourite songs. <3