1.24.2010

IllAttack.

This time 2 months ago i was very different.

This time last week, i was different.

This time yesterday i was different




significant events occur and totally change my feelings about everything.
im sitting here, thinking about things i dont want to think about.
decisions i dont want to make and happiness that pivots like a see-saw

if things dont get better for me, then thats it.
im thinking of getting rid of my mobile. saves disappointment.

I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing, I'll give up what I
Started and stop this, from end to beginning

I would have kept you, forever, what we had to server
It ended for both of us, faster than a
Kill off this thinking, it's starting to sink in
I'm losing control now,

Your promises, they look like lies
Your honesty, like a back that hides a knife




in a way, i hope you all eventually read this.


lyrics to a song haven't fitted so well for a while, but 30 seconds to mars, attack! helped.
im going to watch a tv or a film.


Daniel x



No comments: