12.04.2009

REPENTREPENTTheEndIsNigh

You know what?
~
Well you obviously dont..
But like, its 01:25am, im up in less than 9 hours, tomorrow will be fantastic, best day of the year? <3
but my mood is more apathetic, im on a downer, i dont feel great still, im restless and not tired, i spent an hour straightening my hair perfectly, at every angle, i find this calms my anxiety, but im sitting here jigging my leg like i always do, listening to sky sports news. scrap that. im going to listen to music... oh this is shameful... Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile. itll do.

This song is really fitting for me right now

"This disease is getting worse.
I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse.
The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night.
I'm buried and breathing in regret.
Yeah!
The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night.
I'm buried and breathing in regret."

well almost, i think im now going to draw.
maybe thatll help me sleep?

Hope Ya' Doing 'K'
Danielx

No comments: