Plan to keep busy
today: finish writing this, finish redraft of essay, possibly do english essay, talk to Kass, maybe Gaby if she's online, watch skins.
tomorrow: school, then lisa's film night with lisa.
saturday: book shopping, hopefully go max n' toms,
sunday: start my new blog, do some research for art, do some art, go out take some photos, do some coursework, maybe sort out student finance? sort my room out (before sunday)
that should keep me ticked over for the time being, watch films in between, and play guitar.
hopefully this means ill avoid getting too depressed.
i need to take my tablet.
Daniel
4 comments:
I'm the chick who left the 'you can save yourself comment' ... It sounded Jesus-y but it wasn't ment that way... promise! I've never stepped foot inside a church in my life.
I thought you might appreciate some love =) I always think it helps to know people way across the world are thinking of you.
xxx
why are you anonymous, i want to read your blog, its not fair :(
hey im irreligious, but if people are trying to help me with things religion has taught them then thats okay, so dont worry about sounding religious (not that you did >.<)
thank you, it makes me smile you take time to right this, even if you dont say who you are.
xxx
I don't have a blog! Otherwise i would let you read it :(
And, yeah, sometimes i think people who have religion are lucky, because it means they think there's always somebody there and stuff.. y'know?
I'll carry on commenting, I hope your okay :)
xxx
you should get a blog, you sound interesting. or atleast a name :)
i totally agree i had a conversation about that last week with someone because i go to a youth club located in a church hall every week (with friends who are christian) mostly just to spend time with friends, but they seem so lucky :/
thank you :) i hope you are too.
xxx
Post a Comment