2.13.2010

Inspiration

im trying to feel inspired, im trying to feel hope?
i have mayday parade playing from every corner, im talking to kass, and telling her she isnt ugly. which she refuses to acknowledge.

right now i was something with the power of religion to grip me and make everything is okay. the closest thing to that ive had before left me.

im reading quotes.
the following seemed vaguely familiar all of which from Trent Reznor.

"I do actually believe in love. I can't say that I'm 100 percent successful in that department, but I think it's one of the few worthwhile human experiences. It's cooler than anything I can think of right now."

"
I feel uncomfortable because I'm insecure about who I am."

" In my nothing, you were everything, to me."

ive just been reading Tupac too, he's inspirational, they all are, its just a shame they arent really inspirational for me.

1 comment:

Kassandrah said...

I acknowledged you saying that I'm not ugly.
But I chose not to believe it.