11.04.2009

DontWasteYourLipsOnWordsIveHeardBeforeKissMyTiredHead.

Today has been a good day considering.

right now, im sitting on my bed with the nevermind the buzzcocks on, as i have my laptop on my bed, i have a sugar puffs t-shirt on and my stars pajamas bottoms on :)
this is all on the back of having a personal blog written for me :)

i only have a half day at school tomorrow, because we have open days for year 7's so i dont know what to do after school. but on my day off on friday i have a party (Y) get to dress up as a nerd which isnt so bad. i have some trendy braces, which i used to wear when i wore nothing but black...

and on the mention of clothes, ive been assembling my christmas list too
ive been thinking of these

i think theyre amazing.
that and purple skinny jeans. i think theyll be amazing if i get them.

right now, i have the compulsion to write a blog, but i think i have writers block, i cant seem to write anything that would seem worth typing something that anybody hasnt been read before. i try and make this blog stand out and i try and write soemthing that is engaging so if i ever fail, i do apologise. maybe tomorrow ill write a more interesting blog.

i have one final thing for tonight

this is called Silencer by mewithoutyou, i discovered it today, i think i might try and learn it on guitar. when i used to have impossible dreams of being a musician i used to plan on writing music like this, interlectual, different. i guess thats why i love nirvana. anyway, i hope you like the song, its better quality on spotify.

Daniel
x

2 comments:

Sabin said...

Yayy, I've worked out how to comment on here! I have to sign out then log on after I've written the comment, it's all very strange...

Hotmail does that to me too, but I've changed the settings so now it's fine. It was annoying cos I couldn't read the mail I actually wanted to on my iPhone but it's all sorted now, win.

I haven't seen them no, I've seen a fair few bands but unforch not them. New Found Glory were pretty epic tho, them and Avenged Sevenfold. I love gigs so incredibly much, there's just an awesome atmosphere which you don't really find anywhere else <3

Aha I don't pay for downloads unless it's a really unknown band which I know will genuinely benefit from me buying their stuff, in which case I'm happy to pay. Actually my friends' band Holden has some stuff out on iTunes fairly soon, you might like them. Their myspace is www.myspace.com/holdenband (I won't be offended if you don't have time to look or don't want to or whatever btw :P) Also playlists of any kind are ace, I create them all the time for whatever mood I happen to be in. I definitely have some 'songs which I really relate to' ones somewhere!

I've seen a psychiatrist before yeah, a couple of times earlier this year. It was face to face tho, and I didn't really tell anyone about it in case they thought I was crazy or something. Ofc, once I was out of that stage, I realised that I could have actually done with some support so I really wished I'd told someone now.

I have tried playing guitar before but my co-ordination is so poor that I just can't get my hands to move fast enough. I'm rubbish at video games too, and I'm hideously clumsy. In fact atm I have bruises on my legs from where I keep walking into my new bed, oww.

The tattoo is going to be a bird on my leg, I don't really want it somewhere that'll be massively obvious just in case I shock everyone by actually getting a job where I need to look smart at some point.

If you want to say something here they just say it, no-one's here to judge you. In fact most people are on here so they can say what they want, so there aren't really any boundaries :)

I did french and german at A level so I'm relatively ok at languages, french is the one I'm retaking tho so I'm a long way from perfect.

And the shoes are very nice, I found some awesome red nike hightops with a feather pattern a couple of months ago, but I had no money at the time and now I can't fine them anywhere, it's not fair :(

Hope you're doing ok :)

Sabinx

Sabin said...

Aha I also just realised how long that comment was, sorry!

Sabinx