11.10.2009

ALife

I Stumble Through The Wreckage Rusted From The Rain
Theres Nothing Left To Salvage No One Left To Blame
Among The Broken The Mirrors I Dont Look The Same
Im Apathetic In My Resentment.
Living! Dying!
Go On Crush My Like A Flower
Kiss My Tired Head
I Thought It Were Strange To See Me Smile, As I Dont To Much Smiling These Days
I Just Cant Feel The Same Way About You Anymore.
Well Id Serve You Drugs On A Silver Plate If I Thought It Would Help You Get Away
She Said Youre A Touch Overrated, Youre A Lush And I Hate It


Im Tired.
Ive been dragged down today, i have someone sent me texts saying they know where i live and theyre going to basically beat me up to say the least... i dont even know what i did.
No one really knows i was sent these.
What can anyone do.
I have emergency chocolate with me. that helps a little
but i have a deep feeling of inner dislike which decays, and is like a patch of mould on an old apple, itll spread and decompose everything else, and every other apple around it unless you remove it. i need a release an escape. i might take the day off school tomorrow, i might go to chatham pier. its pretty down there, i might do some drawing, ive been planning to do it for a couple weeks. just drawing the medway and people going about their daily business..
Billy Talent soothes me right now, but this pain needs more than a plaster, it needs to be fixed.
it bites back like an infection, after sunday ive been low, after my dad cornered me and made me hysterical, no one knows this either, bottling things up isnt helping... i hate pretending things are okay, i always do this.
but i dont want to be down all the time, i dont know what to be or how to act, if im depressed and act it will people still think the same of me?


i hope youre okay, i do, i hope youre better than i am :)
Daniel x

2 comments:

Sabin said...

:(

magic hugs cure all?

I wish you could be happier...

Sabinxx

Alga Coho said...

aww thank you, that would be lovely.
yeahh, i wish that sometimes..
i am happy, just not all the time.
Daniel xx