11.05.2009

Oh Hi Nostalgia

Question time... is it worrying that if i was about 55 and gay that i would have a massive crush on david dimbleby?

i think question time is an amazing programme i think it sums up british culture in a single episode. it has an audience from all walks of british life and all opinions arguing in a single hour episode about everything in our society that is being done wrong but will never be fixed, i love it. i fascinates me how nobody ever actually makes a difference in politics and how we always complain

i dont want to get too political so ill stop right here.

i had an interesting evening so far, i went over to my friend rachels with chris, and we spent 4 hours playing crash bandicoot 3... i have a £200 xbox 360 console with various games ive yet to complete just sitting here in my room but i still decide to walk 10 minutes through central gillingham in the cold wearing a hoodie looking like im about to stab someone just to play a 9 year old games machine with my friends, i guess there isnt much logic to that is there?

the sad reality too is that i had more fun playing something so old and graphically impared than i would with one of my modern gruesome chainsaw wielding games for my xbox.

maybe ill dig out my playstation.. if i can find it.

right now.
its 23:16

my room is silent, i have newsnight on mute, and only one out of my four dimmer lights are working.... my room is freezing cold and im slouched uncomfortably on my messy bed which is covered in various art materials, i guess i mention this because its the unlikely setting for me to be content? i have no reason to be but for a strange and unusual reason i am... it might be because i saw this?



i miss sesame street. that and power rangers, i loved them immensely and some of my earliest memories were sitting on my sofa downstairs with my feet unable to reach the end of the seat, watching sesame street eating cucumber sandwiches after playschool. how times have changed, power rangers has been cancelled, i now find that sofa too small to sit on that it gives me pins and needles in my arse, and i dont even like cucumber anymore really.. oh nostalgia i feel that ive spent today solely trying to remember things, i dont know why.


i hope youre okay.
Daniel x

4 comments:

Sabin said...

My house is pretty much like living in a zoo. All my siblings are youger than me so I don't really spend much time with them, my sister's the oldest and she's 16 but we've never got on.

I agree about question time, I'm assuming you saw the one with Nick Griffin? I hate that man and everything he stands for so much, that episode was wonderful.

Right now, it's 23.33, I have college tomorrow, I should go to bed cos I've got to get up at 8, but I know I won't be able to sleep. I've totally messed up my sleeping patterns now. If day and night would reverse I'd be doing ok.

I saw that earlier on google! The cookie monster is one of my favourite characters ever, I used to have a tshirt with him on and I was hugely upset when I grew out of it :(

Sabinx

Alga Coho said...

oh, that sucks, i regret never being able to get on with my brother, but ohwel not much i can do now :/

yes i did! he is such a prick, totally contradicting himself, if someone as illiterate and single minded as him can get into politic our country has no hope :')

oh, i guess i shouldnt mention im having a massive lie in tomorrow then? sorry =]
ouch, then stay up if youre not tired, =] its only a friday, thats practically the weekend anyway.

yeah i love him (L) and the fact he never actually ate any cookies =] oh that sucks, you should check ebay for a new one!

Daniel x

Sabin said...

Mhmm, I know, it just makes me sad that there are some people who actually agree with him :/

AAAH not fair. Though tbh I did have a pretty long one myself today, then went and passed my driving theory! So hopefully I can book my practical pretty soon then I can actually start driving my car around ^^

I always wanted to give him a hug. I'm like that with a lot of things actually. Hmm.

I may actually go to bed now, gotta get into london and all :(

Nightnighttt

Sabinx

Alga Coho said...

yeah, those people should be allowed to vote.

i went in even with a severe case of man flu, and made it all the way through my half day! *chuffed look*
oh congratulations :D
wow you have a car already. i can only dream. what car?

awww, yeah hugs are great, have you seen the free hugs video on youtube?

anyway
nightynight =]
hope your sleep pattern doesnt keep you up

Daniel x