The crucifix and vitamins, music that is pirated. New flavor food made of mutated hybrids. Ughh. They tell me that it's not...that...bad. And it fucks you up good, but its not...that...bad. They hold on to these tails till it's the dog...that...wags. God save us all if he lets the cat out the bag. Who's the one to blame for this strain in my vocal chords? Who can pen a hateful threat but can't hold a sword? It's the same who complain about the global war, But can't overthrow the local joker that they voted for.
Mono - Fightstar
I've started up the race It's something I cant change
Secret Crowds - Angels And Airwaves
Let me feel you, carry you higher Watch our words spread hope like fire Secret crowds rise up and gather Hear your voices sing back louder
Kill - Jimmy Eat World
Could it be that everything goes 'round by chance? Or only one way that it was always meant to be You kill me, you always know the perfect thing to say I know what I should do, but I just can't walk away
No comments:
Post a Comment