3.12.2010

Dear Anonymous

Dear to whomever,
you havent commented my blog in a while. if you even still read this, it gave me a sense of happiness the last time i got a comment :)

~

its been a few days writing, im sorry.
this is my third friday in a row home, it frickin' sucks, i was meant to go to max and toms, but max cancelled because his dad wanted him over which cancelled everything, i walked home with the twins with chris and lisa, so all isnt lost.

we got our results yesterday, for january exams.
i saw a lot of people crying, and a lot of people happy, i dont understand entirely, because school isnt everything in life, i try hard, but if i dont get what i want, ill work around it and go for the next best thing, i wont give up or think everything is over. i refuse to let exam papers define me as a person. but thats just me.

(btw, i saw you got into Sheffield. congratulations, i knew you would, im proud of you, you deserve it more than anyone.)

so it wasnt a fantastic day yesterday.
i wasnt upset, if im honest it didnt actually have much of an effect on me, because of my mindset. there was a 2 hour period where on and off i felt like a failure, but when i thought about it, biology isnt what i want to do, it isnt what i need, i dont need these ucas points. so it doesnt bother me.

for the record i got 25% which was a U

admitedly with an attendence of 33% i dont think i did too badly.
on the upside to school, ive nearly caught up (again) with all my essays, this time i think thatll be it. i also went out around school taking photos for my project, which was freezing, standing around in my hoodie when i made thumb holes to keep my hands warm as i fiddled with the settings. i mustve looked weird going around school with a camera without uniform on.

i was going to write a fantastic blog, but i guess im not inspired enough, i felt i owed you all an update anyway.

x

5 comments:

Kassandrah said...

Was this actually written to someone in particular?
I mean, I could write a comment if it would make you happy. :D
But I don't think it was directed at me. :/

lexingtonx said...

yeah same, even though this wasn't directed to me either haha ;/

Alga Coho said...

well if im honest, its directed at anybody who reads this but never comments >.< just to see who actually reads it :)

then the rest of it is a normal blog :)

but thanks for the comments guys :)
x

Anonymous said...

Hello,
First of all I just want to thank you for getting me into some new music. I looked at a playlist you posted and I kind of fell in love with it. =D I love getting new music.
Second, I think I may have commented on the blog with the playlist trying to reply to your comment on mine. I don't think you got it though. =/
I've had a blogger for a little over a year now but I am still new to all of this commenting stuff. Sorry. =P
Okay the end.
Have a nice day. =)

Alga Coho said...

its not a problem :) i love finding new music too, so expect me to change the playlist quite frequently >.<

yes, i did get your comment :) i responded on my blog, generally i just respond in the same place you comment, so have a look :P
you too :)
x