3.04.2010

Love, Like, Hate

i stole this off one of the blogs i follow Ciara's. check her's out. i was reading her blog, and i had the same picture of cassie on my other blog, and skins is on in 40 mins so i thought this would be interesting to do. sorry for stealing :$


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Lisa
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like
Dairy Milk, plain, i eat it a lot because chocolate actually helps you feel less depressed
I like
Macbeth, we're studying it in english, i always volunteer to read a part.
I like
taking photographs, that dont mean anything to anyone but me
I like
making playlists
I like
writing lists of things to do.
I like
spongebob with an incredible passion, i have dvds and soft toys and a watch
I like finding genuine people, who i dont have to worry about being myself with
I like travelling, when i have money, going to places i dont need to just for the journey
I like reading even though i dont really have the time.
I like being on my own a lot of the time, but knowing people are there when i come back
I like spending time with friends more than family
I like girl's who are comfortable with themselves and dont have to wear make up all the time.
I love going to lisa's and talking about things that are on our mind.
Today
i almost collapsed because im so unwell
I hate having depression
I hate being fucked over?
I hate going to biology
I hate
the feeling of contempt i get towards people
I hate
who give the impression theyre better than other people, you can tell by the tone of their writing
I hate the fact that 3 of my closest friends live too far away
I hate ill have to start again in october (but i cant wait)
I hate
the way ive missed so much school of my final year
I hate
the mistakes ive made in the past two years.

2 comments:

DariFace said...

dammit gurl i was gonna tag you for this dayummmm

ciaraaaa:) said...

pfft dont be sorry for stealing !:)
I was supposed to tag loads of people i just couldnt be bothered:)
awesome post.

thanks for your commento!
i would like to post more but most of the time im just like ahhh.

:)xx