its weird seeing everyone again.
it rained this morning, and it was was cold. but nothing could bring down the anticipation for school.
I'm feeling placid, at ease.
i got my exam timetable.
i have 3 exams this summer my lowest amount ever. i can do this, i can get through those 3 exams and then i'll be free from june until october. and i'll go to germany, have fun with friends. ill do it all.
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Always
Always
this song i have on repeat. Always - Blink 182.
the tone is just how i feel.
i'm at peace. i just want to talk to Kass and sort that out now. then everything will be okay.
1 comment:
i'm here dan.
Post a Comment