I've said it once i've said it twice i've said it a thousand fucking times.
I've had those words stuck in my head all day.
i read something, i read a rant of one of my closest friends.
I love Gaby's blogs, theyre so rare these days i appreciate them, (not to say i dont appreciate anyone elses but i like the scarcety of hers)
But her blog made me think.
I've been starting to feel low. but in reality it never went away, it was like a cracked wall, wallpapered over to hide the damage.
I just havent experianced it because my pills stop me from feeling anything.
listening to bring me the horizon makes me feel again.
it makes me feel angry, and makes me want to break something.
even if what i feel isnt positive, feeling something is better than nothing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment