
I'm listening to iPlayer.
The Bring me the Horizon story.
it's making me think. about not being ashamed to like them anymore.
they actually sound really alright
and the way the drop dead clothing company was formed and what it's based on.
i want to get some more drop dead clothing :/
I've been feeling pretty angsty.
It's building up. like. it's bigger than yesterday. and prolly will be bigger tomorrow.
I'm just fucked off with losing people.
and i can't get over it. i usually get over things pretty easy, but this i can't.
urgh. today.. i realised i only have a maximum of £450 to last me, until february from next week. fuck. the other money goes on food and accomodation
which is reality sounds a lot but urgh. i'm scared of this i'm scared of this all, i'm getting cold feet.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00t4lwj/BBC_Radio_1s_Stories_The_Story_of_Bring_Me_The_Horizon
No comments:
Post a Comment