It's 09:18am which is an astonishingly early time for me to be awake. i've actually been awake since nine, but reading blogs which i always do before i write.
Today i'm with my father to Natwest (for those who arent english, it's an abbreviation for 'National Westminster' and is like the second or third biggest bank in the UK) to open my student account.
Doesn't sound like much fun really does it? but i'm well excited!
I get to put all my studenty money into it (when it arrives -.-) and i get to go into debt like a real adult, although i'm going to refrain from that as long as possible.
I guess i'm excited because it means university is drawing nearer and nearer.
I've spent now copious hours sitting on the student rooms forums, talking to people about Reading, university life and people doing my course, so hopefully by the time i get there it won't be completely unknown to me.
I've also devised a plan to make people be friends with me (Y)... im going to make brownies before i leave and bribe them to be my friends.
I found out one thing that sucks about where i'll be living though. I'm not allowed to hang posters up apart from on my pinboard, and will GET FINED A LOT OF MONEY (£50) if i do DDDDDD:
nor am i allowed to play guitar in my room either?! fuck my life.
Ohwel. i cant complain.
Anyway. Thinking of all things art. i want a trip up to london within the next month. Raphael who is an amazing Catholic artist is on display at the V&A and i love his work. it's so less precoutious than the likes of Michelangelo, and he painted for the sistine chapel, which i want to visit at some point in my life.
Sounds good no?
Well thats my latest update right now, not much is happening in my life. Tomorrow i might be going to the cinema, and thursday going out :)
Next week is my parents' 26th Wedding anniversary. which is a scarey notion, seeing as i'm only 18, and my parents are only 44 and 47 D: i need to think of something to get them. hmmm.
much loves homeskillet.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment