whether it's bad or not everyone has one. they have the 'type' of clothing they wear. even if they deny theyre in a stereotype. like emo's always deny they are emo. and like most people fit into these groups, and the people who don't fit into a group, then make a group, and they look fairly similar too.
i don't know what i am. (that's not to say i am nothing, i'm just unsure)
usually styles are associated with music taste. but that's also confusing.
I'm sitting here. learning the new Bring Me The Horizon song "It Never Ends" on guitar. on my guitar turned to play metal/hardcore music.

I have an acoustic guitar in 'standard' tuning.
and i have a indie/grunge style guitar tuned in drop D.
and i have an old school rock guitar, in drop d too, which is kinda 'metally' too.. but i never use it for that. coz it has awful tone. and plays badly.

My favourite bands are a weird mix. at the moment, Funeral for a Friend, Nirvana, Brand New and Crystal Castles. i find it hard to stick to anything like this for long periods. within a couple days they'll probably be different again.
I took a test the other day, and it had all of the british social groups, from townie to rah, and everything in between. and i came out as Indie-Scenester, and i admit i fall into some of the things but if you put me next to definitive Indie-scenesters who take fashion courses with their bleach blonde hair and jumpsuits, i just look like a scruffy cross with something else.
I tried being something i wasn't several times. it just felt like a square peg in a circle hole. I used to have dyed black hair and went emo, i've was in a band let my hair grow long and wore metallica t-shirts, and was metalhead... urgh
I'm sitting here in my The Used t-shirt, and some Chavvy jogging bottoms.
What the heck am i? am i anything? it'd be nice to know where i fit once in a while :/
No comments:
Post a Comment