4.06.2010

WritingOnTheWalls.

I'm listening to Radio One.
they've had some amazing Dub-Step on well Zane Lowe did.

to my american/canadian readers. do you get dub-step over there?

I'm about to plug in some underoath.
Aaron Gillespie left. it actually hurt a bit. y'know.
He's an amazing sweet guy, and to be honest, i admire him aswel because he's ginger.
I'm thinking of growing my hair to his length. He pulls it off really well. i wonder if i could?

I was thinking aswel. as i was listening to a mismatch of different things i shoved together into a playlist. how amazing british music is atm. and like, what would the sound be like if i was in a serious band. it's that sort of question that plays around in my head most days. the what if's, like what if i would've been a pro football player. what if i'd started playing guitar sooner, what would i been like if my parents had gotten divorced?

i spend too much time not living for now.
I have a driving lesson tomorrow. first one in about 2 weeks. 'coz ive been ill. im then off parking it up with Rachel and Jess, Adam and Crust (Chris). and if i get a chance pop to emily's to say goodbye to Ulla and Fraukii :(.

Thursday i'm off to canterbury. with my mum. i LOVE canterbury, maybe more than london? its pretty close. there is just history there, architecture and its not as dauntingly massive and less knife crime >.< im going to get some new shoes. im not sure yet. i want to get shiney gold ones, like ive been raving about for ages you know?

This is me today. my fringe is in the way today.

I'm slowly becomming a Tumblr fiend by the way. check it out.
links on the right homeskillet.
my bolk writing has always been on here though.

Loves.
xxx

5 comments:

Kassandrah said...

whats a dub-step? :)

Kassandrah said...

:O

Alga Coho said...

dub step is a type of music. check it out :) why the :O? xxx

Anonymous said...

I like tumblr, but I also enjoy blogging. I think tumblr is more of like.. a scrapbook about how i feel.

aaron gillespie hair? i approve (:

im really sad he left. he is my favorite drummer, and a great singer.

im kinda being lazy and just now commenting on your blogs.

Alga Coho said...

thats exactly how i feel. i also only have two followers on tumblr so its like exclusive and less pressured.

mmmm, itll take me months seeing as i had the length cut a while ago :/

yeah, he's still doing the almost, and underoath havent gone, so i guess itll have to do unfortunately :(

haha no worries :) i just wrote a new one :P enjoy :D
xxx