4.18.2010

99LuftBallons

Money.
i sincerely feel sorry for people who only seem to strive to gain more money.
i decided long ago that to me money means very little.
Sure now and again i'll work/save for something i really want but i usually waste any money i have, i prefer not having any.

I dont understand people my age who waste all their time working.
Turning down the chances to go out and enjoy time with friends.
I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my friends doing things that are free, finding loose change in my pocket and buy chips or a drink, or something pointless that i'll never use again.
These times make me smile.

I'd prefer to have free time and be poor than be rich and have no time to enjoy my money.
Summer is coming up, i may end up getting a job. but im REFUSE to work more than 2 days a week. it's ludicrous otherwise. This is the last time i'll regularly be able to see my friends.
So lets have fun. and not waste it. :)

I'm looking forward to it.
i have 6 weeks of school left. :)
That's it!
It's scarey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww I love your blog! < 3

Anonymous said...

thank you : ) but I don't agree with you. this what I'm writing is stupid and nobody want read it :< if you want you can check my other story, but unfortunately it isn't in english :< http://thelongestjourney-dreamfall.blogspot.com/
; )
have a nice day! ;]