4.09.2010

CityandColour

Is it weird that i associate colours to everything?
To people, to objects, to taste, smell and memories?
everything.
Is This Normal?
Ask me what colour you are, if you dont believe me :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing, colors are the only things that make sense.
And they never change, and always have emotions.

What color am i? :)

Anonymous said...

What color am I?

It's called synethesia =)

I do the same thing with notes.
Like if I play cord on a piano I think of a color. haha.

Alga Coho said...

its strange, the colour for myself changes, (its coincidently my favourite colour) i think thats why its my favourite.

Gaby, youre pale yellow with a hint of orange.

Cassandra, its has a name :O yeah i get that too! but with guitar chords. does everybody have it?
youre also a pale purple like really pale purple.

xxx

Erimentha said...

:) thats so cool, yeah it does have a name, i think cassandra mentioned it above. if you live in australia you might have read the recent frankie article about it?

love your blog! it's great <3

xxx

Alga Coho said...

yeah, i researched it and told my mum, she said it was that, XD
nooo im afraid, i live in england. :)

oh thank you :)
yours is better, you have wayyyy more followers :P
xxx

Nancy Gorman said...

You have synesthesia =] like me

Alga Coho said...

oh wow, you have it too! i didnt know anyone else with it >.< xx

lexingtonx said...

i dont care if this is an old post, this is awesome LOL.