12.19.2010

TwoOfUs


It's christmastime right, and i'm starting to feel festive as i watch the christmas Gavin and Stacy on :)

GAVLAR!

i put all the decorations up, tinselled my dog, glittered my cat. :)
good times :D

I'm taking photos of the decorations :)
feeling all festive.

~

I guess the point i want to make is at christmas time people have wishes don't they? i have one, well a few, but i have a wish i want most, but i don't want to say it, i believe if you have a wish and you want it to come true you don't share it. Which defeats my next question, what is yours?

I also feel that i doubt my wish will come true, but when do you let go of hope? when do YOU personally let go of hope? what does it take, how long do you hold onto.

It's a tough time of the year isnt it. i hope you all enjoy it. and remember all the people who have impacted your past year and thank them with a merry christmas :)

No comments: