12.18.2010

StrangerThingsHaveHappened.

I came home late last night.
and if you want to see a slightly awkward and pointless vlog, look below. na just kidding, i did film a vlog but thought it was shite so i didnt upload it in the end haha. im such a loser.

It's good to be back, even if it snowed like 4 inches and is meant to snow more, i'm going to miss my independence and life back in reading where i can do what i want.
It feels like i'm treated like a child here, it's suffocating, and i can't even make my own choices.

I hate it, especially when most people my age have considerably more independence in their lives.

I'm hoping to go out most of my time here, and a month will feel like a long time. I'm almost in limbo because i miss home, but when i'm here i miss reading. neither is perfect but each one has qualities the other doesn't

I'm saying this all after only being here 24 hours.

I can't wait to travel the world. I look forward to that the most.

No comments: