5.01.2010

Hate.

Without getting too political

Im disgusted with the human race.
The way we destroy everything with arrogance, how we feel our own emotions, wellbeing, and interests play centre court and how everything in this world is ours.

I hate the way as a race we're ego-centric, materialistic run by corperate conglomerates, i hate brands and goods for us to consume, the lack of empathy we possess and the selfishness we have. i hate it all.

i hate the way we developed complex mind games with one another emotions unnecessary for basic survival ideas, dreams, hopes, beliefs which ultimately mean nothing. We're sold a bunch of lies and none of us are truelly 100% free. i hate hate hate what we've done.

I really do.

3 comments:

LisaK said...

someone watched Avatar.... (eyes) :P :)

Alga Coho said...

i knew youd comment! it just reinforced what i thought already :P
xxx

Anonymous said...

I agree in every possible way. =)