5.18.2010

i had a glimpse of happiness
listening to angels and airwaves around an hour ago.

I've felt terrible these last couple of days.
it didnt help that virtually no one even noticed.
i dont expect them to, but when they dont it automatically without choice makes me feel worse.

I'm trying to feed off this glimmer of hope. today was the first time in months i seriously considered hurting myself again, thats how awful it got, i got angry at everything and anyone that spoke to me, i was angry at life, i was angry at muse for their shitty new song for twilight.

I have a film exam tomorrow, which im totally unprepared for but its not bothering me, im feeling bad atm, but its more manageable than what it was.

Im listening to from first to last. sure theyre not amazing, but lyrically i like them :)
Populace in two.

No comments: