I expired in goreville.
You should never reserve a spot in your life for someone who isn't there.If they want to be in your life they should want to always be there.- Michael Cera.
I totally concur.
Hey, I like this.@ Mandy Thomas: I have no idea what the word "concur" means, but if it's like a synonym for "eat toast for breakfast most mornings," then I also "concur."You know Michael Cera is actually my cousin's husband?
@mandy :D@that blond guy, is he really? i didnt think he was married? >.<
@That Blond Guy: Concur simply means agree hahaI don't think he's married.Did he ever go out with that Asian girl from paper heart?Maybe he's married to her. Haha... I hope not.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally concur.
Hey, I like this.
@ Mandy Thomas: I have no idea what the word "concur" means, but if it's like a synonym for "eat toast for breakfast most mornings," then I also "concur."
You know Michael Cera is actually my cousin's husband?
@mandy :D
@that blond guy, is he really? i didnt think he was married? >.<
@That Blond Guy: Concur simply means agree haha
I don't think he's married.
Did he ever go out with that Asian girl from paper heart?
Maybe he's married to her. Haha... I hope not.
Post a Comment