I expired in goreville.
This sounds like a terrible hangover. :/I've felt like that before-with and without a hangover- it really sucks. You feel like shit all day.But anyway, I hope the "dieing, dieing, dead" is figurative because I like reading your posts. You're pretty interesting. I dig.
haha, not quite a hangover, this was just after i go home at like 3am, god knows why i decided to write a blog haha.yeah i felt rough and tired hence the dying, im not actually dead, dont worry ;)
Ah thanks for the clarification! Haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This sounds like a terrible hangover. :/
I've felt like that before-with and without a hangover- it really sucks. You feel like shit all day.
But anyway, I hope the "dieing, dieing, dead" is figurative because I like reading your posts. You're pretty interesting.
I dig.
haha, not quite a hangover, this was just after i go home at like 3am, god knows why i decided to write a blog haha.
yeah i felt rough and tired hence the dying, im not actually dead, dont worry ;)
Ah thanks for the clarification! Haha
Post a Comment