I look and sound like a complete retard. i need more confidence. paha. i might do another one some time, this will only be up for a little while, then im going to delete it.
hehe, your accent. I cheered when the cacti showed up :D hmm.. you sound and seem very daniel ish. and i love how you are like "Im daniel, and I'm english" and 10 seconds later you are like "I live in england" xD
6 comments:
BOY YOU PRO AT THESE.
I like your face.
and your hair.
and your guitars.
and your voice. i love your voice.
that was awesome. you should vlog again sometime
your voice is amazing.
@Kassandra, haha thank you
@RainboRevolver, it really wasnt, and i might do if i dont sound like a mong!
@Anonymous. who are you :O and it really isnt?
AGREEED WITH ANONYMOUS
YOUR VOICE IS DAMN AMAZING.
:D
hehe, your accent.
I cheered when the cacti showed up :D
hmm.. you sound and seem very daniel ish.
and i love how you are like "Im daniel, and I'm english" and 10 seconds later you are like "I live in england" xD
Post a Comment