Oh jeez, how do i write this?
I've laid out a essay plan style plan to write this blog...
i hope you like it.
I came back from Germany today, it's been my favourite holiday. I learnt a lot.
I learnt to about people and how england isn't a great country, i learnt that the EU isn't such a dauntingly bad thing. i learnt that i'm incredibly annoying to be around for more than a couple of days :/
My holiday was basically a trip to see one of my closest friends Lisa, with some other people.
I trust Lisa as much as i'll trust anyone, i feel entirely comfortable around her, and she is a super person to cheer me up, i just feel guilty that i profusely annoy her especially when i try not to.
It was amazing to see the life she has there, it made me feel special. And as i sat on one of my train journeys around Northern Germany it made me think "did i deserve this?".
If there was anything i could change about that holiday it would be myself. On my last night i had a massive downer. i haven't had one in a while, i forgot to take my tablets. It was caused because i just didn't feel like i should've been there, like Lisa should've taken someone better and less annoying than me,
Being in Germany with some of the greatest people i know gave me a lot of time to put things into perspective, it made me think about what i want to do in regards to the future, it made me think about my aspirations and immediate life plan, it made me want to never take people like these people for granted, especially Lisa, Chris and Rachel.
Being in germany also got me into a rhythm of eating healthier, i lost some weight whilst there! :)
i also read half a book, and two magazines. It also makes me want to seize this summer, i want to go out more, i want to cycle, i just dont want the confinement of this building.
I think for the immediate future, i need some time to feel better. Because although i'm pumped from a great holiday, with my friends, i'm afraid of losing those people. and i need to collect my thoughts. And find something to reassure me.
This didn't really become a blog about my actual holiday did it? I'll do a second one.
Love.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment