7.14.2010

Stopgap.


It's strange, i seem to keep changing the title to my blog with a new phase or a new 'permanent' outlook on life.

so sorry if it gets confusing i just want things to stay refreshed.



Today, i felt like i'm in a stop gap, just a period of time waiting, much like waiting at a train station, you may be in a rush but you can only go as quickly as the train you're waiting for.

I Can't move any quicker in life, i'm just waiting for the next step to arrive at me.
and until then i have a massive couple months void to fill as i please.

I also felt today as a stop gap. I felt like i'm someone's temporary friend until they can move on further into life leaving me behind. Isn't this what we all are anyway? The best option until the next new thing comes along? Gosh that's kinda nihilistic of me isnt it?

I only say this because i feel like this in one specific case, like in a while i'll be removed, and i'm only around for personal convenience until something better comes along. Tragic isn't it?

~


What i'm listening to:
Paramore
Refused
Rival Schools
mewithoutYOU

7 comments:

Kassandrah said...

i love you, man.

Anonymous said...

I like the new title =D But nothing has to be 'permanent'.
I hope things get better for you. =)
Listen to this song called Bad Before Good by Day One. It's not a great song but it's positive, and it's always good to have positive music.
<3

Kassandrah said...

you can't be alive without breathing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nothing has to be permanent unless you let it be, which also applies to the being replaced and what not.. it wasn't permanent, and it didn't come with a lifetime warranty, we put it on there.
maybe we are supposed to be replaced..
not really my belief.. but i like to think about things (:

oh, and kinda random but the title "Alive but not Breathing" and there's that one line in the scropt's song breakeven that says "I'm still alive but I'm barley breathing" and when I saw your blog title I thought of that. any relation or am i just bananas?

Alga Coho said...

@kassandra haha, and i know.

@Cassandra i know things dont have to be permanent but sometimes, you want them to be less obvious that they will be replaced, i'll check it ut. and things arent bad :P im okay honestly :)

@Gaby yeah, well i'd like it to be permenent, but it's obvious it wont. and i cant change it. and i dont want to think that we're supposed to be replaced, that's a little too morbid :P oh i know that song, but no, no relation i'm afraid :P

Anonymous said...

Dan, I'm glad things are okay =D And I do know what you mean.

Gaby, I freaking love that song! That's all, lol.

<3