I'm sorry, i apologise like youre a real person, i feel obligated to write to you.
I'm sorry i haven't felt motivated to spills my guts out to this.
I'm working on 2 hours of sleep, so excuse me/my grammar/tone etc.
i stayed round my friend matt's with Sophie, Emily and Dharyl.
we watched Kill Bill 1&2, Kick Ass, 28 Days Later and Just Friends.
I'm so incredibly tired.
The fact i haven't had a proper meal in ~2 days doesnt help my energy levels,
nor my concentration,
*rubs eyes*
This week has been hectic, going to the beach round friends houses, getting sunburnt. jeesh. it's been a good holiday so far. and it's raining right now, which tops everything off perfectly. i love the rain.
I've had this one song stuck in my head for days.
None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock.
Gosh.
Rrrr. XD
I Guess i should tell you more about my emotional well being but, i don't want to, i don't have to do i? i can open up as much as i want or as little too, and i don't feel like openning up so i won't.
xxx
2 comments:
I wish blogger had a like button. <3
haha thanks gaby :) <3
Post a Comment