6.14.2010

Sleep Deprivation


Time now = 06:59am

I've been up since 05:18am
i went to bed 01:32am
i still hadn't falled asleep by 02:45am

I actually feel like i'm going to throw up, i had a headache that bad, i've had 6 headache tablets in 6 hours. urgh i feel shite

i have an english exam at 13:45pm.
it's 2 1/2 hour exam (i think)
If i now pass this it's a miracle, i mean when people say that, they dont usually mean it, and overexaggerate somewhat, but i'm being dead serious, out of the three books i was meant to read this year, i'm only confident in my knowledge of one of them, i can write an essay about all three, but two i'm not confident about.

Que Sara Sara eh?

3 comments:

RainboRevolver said...

well... it's currently 05:09 for me... so I'd say I feel your pain, just not the headache part. feel better :3

Anonymous said...

is that your eye?
that's a pretty picture.
and a pretty eye.

:( you need more sleep. or no exams.

Alga Coho said...

@RainboRevolver
thankssssyouuu :) oh i hope you catch up on your sleep/stupid jet lag goes away :)

@Gaby
nooo, i dont have the proper lense for my camera to take such good close ups, and my eye is green and yellow. but i agree its a fantastic photo.
and i agree, both would be lovely (L)