11.28.2012

Normality



Tonight is the last night of normality.




‘Normality’, is a term I use loosely, a term that isn’t as positive as it seems.

Normality is living in a dysfunctional family that supersedes anything you can probably comprehend. Come tomorrow, everything I’ve ever grown up with or experienced as a teenager could be vastly different. I’m not being melodramatic when I say this. When I get the response ‘..but It’ll be okay!(?)’, for a change it may not. So much rides on tomorrow, more than anyone right this second knows. No one knows, I don’t know, what tomorrow will bring, however I do know that regardless the outcome, tomorrow will be make things different in such a magnitude that you won’t understand, in a way I don’t myself fully understand, in such a way that I won’t even begin to describe the story or possible implications that follow the result. All I know is right now is everything I don’t know.

No comments: