I haven't blogged in a month.
So much has happened.
I've been to Devon and Essex.
Started my new uni year, which is brutally difficult.
Went to Frieze art festival and done volunteering at the Whitley Arts Festival.
Been to a Roller-Disco, a Young Farmers Party, a Cape-themed Art Social and other nights out.
Got the new Fifa game, played hours of Guitar Hero and grown my beard to lengths it's never been as an early Movember challenge.
I've even got a few new pieces of clothes which is good change for me ;)
I've had TWO free Nando's meals
Seen Taken 2, started a Star Wars marathon with Liv.
Had a Risk night, caught up with nearly all my friends from uni.
I've even cut my own hair, rejoined the gym and had a mecha drink induced illness which I'm still getting over.
My new house is slowly getting fixed and less grim.
No comments:
Post a Comment