I have so much anger pent up, I can't get out unless I'm really drunk
Everything is just so much for a 20 year old to deal with, and I can't talk to anyone because no one will understand and if they even grasp it they'll be condescending.
I'm just so angry at people that get things they shouldn't have.
People love this guy who can be a complete dick, sure he's nice on face value, but like if you're not interesting to him, he'll be blunt and harsh. But EVERYONE loves him.
I'm just so angry because time after time people like this get what they want.
I just sit around totally un-promiscuous like everyone, I have no real urge to sleep with everyone under the sun and no one and I'm totally oblivious to anyone. I'm tired of everyone, every aspect of my life seems to have at least the smallest problem with it, and I have no control. I'm in free fall, watching everything unwind in my life and every one get their own way. God fucking hates me.
I just want something right to happen for a change, y'know?
No comments:
Post a Comment