As my teenage life comes to a close, I'm going to start summarising it. Summarising life up until now, helps me move forward, not forget but to remember and grow. I've changed, whether it be, my style, my hair, my emotions, my favourite colour. Everything has changed. So I need to appreciate that, to help me know where I'm going, don't you think?
First of all.
The soundtrack to my teenage life in no specific order cut down to the 10 albums I can place specific memories to and I remember getting each of the albums.
Nirvana - In Utero
Beatles - 1
Brand New - Deja Entendu
Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Jimmy Eat World - Futures
Funeral For A Friend - Hours
Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Linkin Park - Meteora
No comments:
Post a Comment