1.08.2012

Shuffle


I go back to university on Wednesday. After 26 days at home. Those 26 days have been nice. I hate using nice, but they have been, nothing extraordinary. I've spent a lot of time with my parents. My mum has been ill and obviously my dad hasn't changed from any of the previous mentions about his health. That is the only advantage to having a sick dad, I see him a lot.

The other part of my Christmas holidays has been spent around my mobile phone.
I've learnt to not think the worse when a text can be construed negatively, because it probably isn't
I've also learnt to not expect texts back right away, it's nice to wait.
I think my confidence is growing y'know, but not into arrogance. I feel like, I'm maturing? But not getting old.

I'm listening to Bombay Bicycle Club right now, feeling light, unburdened. I seem to have two contrasting moods right now, smitten and anguish. I only seem to feel these or an 'alrightness' that is just an average emotion most people feel. I wouldn't call it the numbness the Escitalopram gives me. Maybe I'm getting better.



I got a new laptop by the way. My computer was dying. It was terminal. It'll go to the Laptop Graveyard in a drawer under my bed.



Btw, look at the red skinny jeans I can fit into again. Thanks Gym. 

No comments: