So it's December 22nd 2011. It's 00:34am.
What's been going on.
Well, I've been home since Friday evening, today is now Thursday, so six days. Saturday I went and saw Brenden and Jess, played Fifa, Chris came over. caught up. Chris goes to my uni so I'm up to date with him. But it's just being with them guys. I came home to decorate the house with decorations, the perks of being the tallest... I then went over to see Max, Max and Tom for the night. Twins Max and Tom's house is like my second home, I've been going there for 5 years now, like atleast twice a month, some times once a week. Their mum Gay is like my second mum, she always feeds me, likes to know how I'm doing, how uni is going, what I've been doing. So non-twin Max and I stayed the night, we were up until 4am, chatting playing playstation, doing what we normally do. I went home the next day. And just sat around and enjoyed just being in this room. My parents decorated my room before I came home from uni, I have a tree, tinsel and everything everywhere. It's lovely. Monday went the same way as the weekend, Brenden picked me up after work, I went to Jess and Brenden's for dinner, we hung out, watched a film, went to the pub, caught up with other old school friends. and stayed over Jess and Brenden's house. In the morning I was up at 6am and out their house for 6:30am, to get to Tunbridge Wells for 8am. that was Killer, I spent the car journey singing to Michael Buble playing Sonic the Hedgehog and Tetris on my iPod. I finished my christmas shopping with Jess and got miffed that nowhere sold Hanukah cards?! (I'm not jewish). we then spent the afternoon in Spoons waiting for Brenden to finish work at 3. Today was a day I got to spend with my mum, had the doctors at 9:30, Haircut at 10. Then went for coffee with momma Coogan, and looked around the shops. came home, made mince-pies and yeah.
Tomorrow is a person day, not going to put any effort into appearance and just wrap presents..
I'll write a less mechanical blog when I can be bothered, about feelings and shit. who knows.
Merry Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment