Wasting Words on Lower Cases and Capitals

I expired in goreville.

12.19.2011

Bite My Tongue.

I hate ruining things like friendships and not knowing how to fix them. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. It constantly bothers me and doesn't leave my head. It can sit there for days even weeks without getting better.
Typed@ 07:27
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  • ►  14 (2)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  13 (12)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  Mar (4)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  12 (24)
    • ►  Dec (3)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Sept (1)
    • ►  Aug (3)
    • ►  Jul (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Jan (6)
  • ▼  11 (101)
    • ▼  Dec (8)
      • Hell of a Life.
      • Bite My Tongue.
      • I don't really know what to do. I don't really kno...
      • Sometimes I wonder about my position in life. What...
      • Scova Notia.
      • In the belly of a shark.
      • I can see when you read my blog. I get a large spi...
      • Fuck
    • ►  Nov (8)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sept (7)
    • ►  Aug (6)
    • ►  Jul (4)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  Apr (5)
    • ►  Mar (15)
    • ►  Feb (14)
    • ►  Jan (19)
  • ►  10 (299)
    • ►  Dec (25)
    • ►  Nov (20)
    • ►  Oct (18)
    • ►  Sept (26)
    • ►  Aug (13)
    • ►  Jul (29)
    • ►  Jun (9)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  Apr (30)
    • ►  Mar (33)
    • ►  Feb (36)
    • ►  Jan (38)
  • ►  09 (112)
    • ►  Dec (58)
    • ►  Nov (41)
    • ►  Oct (13)
Simple theme. Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.