9.13.2011

The Swellers


My life is very boring at the moment. The highlight to my life revolves around watching Family Guy on BBC3 every night. I play Football Manager every day now and sit around in my tracksuit bottoms and my rough t-shirts. I play guitar eat some muffins I made and listen to The Swellers and Terrible Things on repeat. I can't wait to go back next Thursday to uni and be free.

I'd go out around Medway and find things to do, but I have no money and where I live is shite and not very aesthetically pleasing.

Tomorrow I go to one of my favourite places, which is a nice break from the past 4 days without going out. I get to see two of my best friends that live together. I go over atleast once a week, and at the moment it's the only thing saving me from completely excruciating :').

In other news, I'm having my haircut next week. Hopefully like Jeremy Davis in the picture above. :)

2 comments:

That Blond Guy said...

It's been a while since I've visited this blog. Hey, your life doesn't sound so terrible. Muffins? Guitar? Sounds awight to me.

Alga Coho said...

It sounds good, but doing it every day for 2 1/2 months is quite boring :P