9.30.2011
Hectic
Uni has been hectic since I came back, my room is kinda done, I've been here over a week now. I've been to town 3 times, We've gone out twice, Lola Lo's and Rev's. Lola Lo's is fucking ace. I've seen Chris and Lisa, and managed to blow £80+ quid today. Did my first Tesco online shop, basically just fruit, veg and nuts, oh the life of a vegetarian. I've also seen Lamorna, played some banging medway style scrabble. bought a fucking awesome onesie. Skeleton ;)
We also got Gears of War 3 on xbox today. Urgh. Literally have such little time to myself. And tomorrow, I'm probably seeing Wil, Sunday moving fresher's in, tuesday seeing Esther for tea, Thursday house party, friday fresher's shiz. saturday out. urgh. So tired already. I shouldn't be up it's 0114 im going to be up in 8 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment