9.16.2011

The Draughtsman's Contract

I had a sudden realisation this evening. Too many people potentially had access to this blog when the reason I created it was to talk about things my friends couldn't/shouldn't know. Now that the threat has grown past friends onto people whose eyes I don't want to look upon the contents of this blog, I felt it was necessary to go on a blocking spree.

I've decided I hate Google as a corporation. In the past week I deleted Google+, Youtube and reorganised my privacy on many social networks and sites. I also blocked several newsletters I receive. You may think paranoia but I hate how easily accessible I potentially am. It is quite scary in the midst of PSN getting hacked earlier this year, as well as SEGA. And to be quite frank, I don't like having unnecessary risks when it comes to internet security.

Anyway.

The past couple of days.. I've spent them with Jess and Brenden. Wedneday I went over to watch football with Brenden for a couple of hours and Thursday, I played my first ever 5-a-side football match which was exhausting in someone who is in such a shitty physical state as me. We played the best and the roughest team in the league, and we only lost 4-0 with me being in goal. Apparently I was good, but hey I've played better I know that, but the fact I haven't played football competitively in pretty much years softens the blow of conceding 4 goals. After that, Brenden and I drove and picked up Georgia, and went to Tescos for alcohol buying before going back to Brenden and Jess' house. The night involved us three, Jess, Zoe, Suz and Gina and Tequila. The tequila was rough, the roughest I've had, I actually woke up feeling after effects unable to physically make myself vomit. I think I've overworked my gag reflex (you'll be pleased to know). We also managed to watch an entire series of Gavin and Stacy and Gina and Jess passed out wrapped up in the game Twister 's mat as a blanket at 4 in the morning. It was a sad night really, Gina is moving to Jersey on tuesday, and to you folk who don't know where Jersey is.. It is in the UK but it is an island in the English Channel off the coast of France. Which is really sad, both Suz and Georgia and Zoe are all off to uni this weekend, and I'm off on thursday. I hate this time of the year, it doesn't get any easier. 










As I typed this I'm watching a 'Complex period drama' which is incredibly sexually perverse.

No comments: