Have you ever had one of those apathetic days where you just think. Fuck it.
Where youll eat whatever you want, drink, etc.
I'm like that right now. Feeling kinda apathetic.
I talked to one of my best friends. Max Taylor. He's up in Coventry, which is 85miles aways, just shorter than my house, but in a completely different direction.
I miss him, i miss a lot right now, everything that was normal in my life. Don't get me wrong i love it here, i can do whatever i want whenever i want. And if i'm too hungover in the morning i dont have to bother with my lecture.
But the normality with my friends who i've grown up with is what i miss. The way i know intrisically the
ir thoughts, and when theyre having a bad day, and the same way, i guess the thought of being replaced scares me. I also guess this is why i'm feeling apathetic, feeling pissed off stems into apathy for me. I don't get mad, like shout and scream at people, even if i want to, what's the point, it never achieves anything.
Yesterday, in some respects was a complete fail. My studio group in art consists of me, Wil, Rosie, Ness, Georgia, Becca and we used to have Thom. but Thom quit. and in the remaining group of 6 we had to write an essay, but Wil and Becca went home, Ness was going to visit her sister and Rosie never responded to my text. So me and Georgia are left to complete this frickin' essay. And like, i constantly feel like i have to organise these people, like i have to have the answers to everything. The reality in the situation is i'm the least intelligent, i got the worst grades at A Level. I came from the standard school. Why can't they pull their own weight.
It annoys me.
I really miss my home friends i just wish some were here now, or Daryl, she always knows how to make me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment