1.08.2014

Hello there

It's been ages hasnt it. So much changes is such little time. We're now on 2014 which is my last calendar year at uni. My dissertation is complete and handed in, who knew in 2010 that I'd be writing about the relevance of Formalist Experimental Cinema in 2014.

I have a girlfriend now, well as of September 28th. Her name is Natasha Denise Joan Hay, I love her. She makes me happy.

I have a car now, a 2005 Ford KA which admittedly isn't the most masculine car but I love it, its the Denchmobile, Judy for short.

Since I last posted, I moved in with Mik, Lucy and Bethany, which has been amazing.

This last few months much like the majority of this year (will be) is a severe transformative year. I'm going to be getting a job setting myself up. Generally its going to be vastly different.

I'm content with my position, I still have the same problems, but I'm content with where I am and how I can deal and cope with them now. That is something that in a way is refreshingly and coherently steady in my life.

No comments: