Living at home causes me to become irrationally moody.
Biting my tongue and not being able to adequately express my emotions take its toll on me.
I end up having a go at other people, especially when I'm tired or drained, and this makes me then become guilty over 'not being the person I really am' then, when I do eventually vent this pent up anger and frustration, not only is it massive and over the top like a volcano erupting, but I also then feel guilty for feeling this way and also doing it in the first place.
I hate this all. It takes several weeks back at uni to be mildly like my 'normal' self. The medication doesn't stop this, it just eases the extremeness, and I don't have anyone professional to talk to because the situations are so volatile and change so frequently I can't fix them. I just want to run away, away from humanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment