Since January I have;
Been to Harry Potter Studios
Jalen's first birthday
Been to Coventry
Saw Django Unchained
Saw Les Mis
Had my birthday, pre drank at PB.
Bought my first ever Record
Went to Belfast.
Signed for my new house with Mik, Beth and Lucy
Went to copious Props nights.
Went to London for Old Police Station,
- Formed an Art Collective
Went to some awesome student exhibitions
Mod Night
- Joey Essex's Africa
- Sodapop
- Plinths
- Sound Art
- Wessex Hall
Town and Spoons with Mik and Wil
Went home.
Brenen Came up
Saw Reading play Aston Villa
Wrote about Speculative Realism.
Spent 36 hours in the Art Department in one week.
Went to a Vintage Fair
My parents got a new car
My dad retired.
Spent too much time in the Art Department in general.
Went to an artist talk by Ed Atkins, then my collective interviewed him.
It snowed a lot.
Oh and I think I'm in love with Karen O.
No comments:
Post a Comment