I've been terrible at blogging lately, I think it's because the anonymity of this blog has totally gone out the window, like friends from home have started following it. I find that hard, because you don't just tell everybody how you're feeling all the time do you? That was the reason to this, to writing to people I didn't really know that way I could let it out. I think, for sure that without writing on here I've had a harder time. Almost like writing a blog is a drug.
Regardless, I haven't been up to much since my last substantial blog, I'm mostly around the house, or seeing friends all the time. I don't mind not doing anything because uni life is so hectic, having the complete contrast is nice to have seeing as I won't be having many more summer holidays. It's weird to think this time last year, I was approaching university. I didn't feel old enough, neither do I feel old enough to be going into my SECOND year. It's freaky. The weirdest thing is, I actually feel more intelligent. How bizarre is that.
I've learnt more about myself, and what I love in this past year than I could have imagined. I feel a bit like a crab that's shed it's old skin as it's grown out of it. I feel more comfortable now.
That's not to say everything is rosey, because it's far from it, The best way I can describe it, is the way I see it in my head... [avec MS Paint picture]
Atleast I'm going in the right direction...
I've learnt a lot this summer, about who my real friend are.
I haven't spoken to quite a few since I've been back because of a falling out, but this doesn't bother me, because for a change I still feel content with everyone in my life. I talked about that with my housemate Harriet yesterday on Skype. We spoke for 3 1/2 hours in the end. She's English but her family lives in France, so it's hard to talk sometimes. I miss the Reading people. I'd never had imagined I'd have more friends at university than home, after 1 year.
I haven't spoken to quite a few since I've been back because of a falling out, but this doesn't bother me, because for a change I still feel content with everyone in my life. I talked about that with my housemate Harriet yesterday on Skype. We spoke for 3 1/2 hours in the end. She's English but her family lives in France, so it's hard to talk sometimes. I miss the Reading people. I'd never had imagined I'd have more friends at university than home, after 1 year.
I'm going to go now, and listen to Ellie Goulding.
No comments:
Post a Comment