4.20.2011

When Did I Become A Ghost



i frickin' hate contemporary art theory right now, when i get this essay done, that is my 3rd module of 5 i've finished for the year.

i'm currently on 29/1500 words which 1/50th? fuck. and that's including the title! fml.

In other news, what do you think of my new glasses.
the optician said they were the 'Tinie Tempah ones'
i inadvertently chose them for that reason.

Not much else has gone on with my life, went Tap n' tin on monday, and Casinos (club not an actual casino) thursday, helped my friends move into their house, and got drunk too much.

I can't remember if i mentioned i went camping in a previous blog, but i've done that too. i have nothing too deep to share with you no inner thoughts bothering me, because i'm feeling all bleugh. i'm bored and even Pokemon Black isn't saving me.

I guess i've just gone into wind-down mode because i realise i'm leaving medway again just as i'm starting to get attached again. fuck sake. and going to miss Jess and Brenden. also Max, Max and Tom, i think they might be visiting me next term, but everyone has exams, including me.

On the upside it's not long until summer and then i'll be going Reading Festival. i need to get some wellies and new clothes.

I'll show you some junk i wanna buy.






1 comment:

Eeshie said...

I NEED those shirts.