4.10.2011

April.

I've been pretty blank to talk this week.
Last Thursday i found out my friend Anthony, the one who i put the poster as "missing", was found dead.

It through me totally, emotionally. i've felt restless and unsure about what to do.
I saw some friends, and we hung out because we all felt the same, and then yesterday i went out to the park with some friends, used my new/old Zenith film slr camera.

sorry for the shite blog.
i might try better tomorrow.

4 comments:

RainboRevolver said...

Heya, I'm here for you if you need/want to talk to someone with an outside perspective.
Hope you feel better about things.

Julia

Alga Coho said...

Thank you dear, it means a lot. <3

Lonneke Bouman said...

i'm so sorry for you.. if i can help you with something, let me know..

http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

Alga Coho said...

Thank you deary :)