Hm, I never really thought of it like that. Funerals are just kind of awkward and depressing in general. You have to pretend you're interested in everyone's sadness, when you just want to go home and mourn, mourn, mourn. But what can you do.
it all started with a conversation with my mum, when i asked her why she didnt cry when my grandad died. i think it's weird now, i don't understand why people are sad, you should celebrate there memory :)
Maybe their sadness comes from regret? They want to take back everything or make up for everything that didn't o well with their relationship? I agree though, they should be celebrated with happiness, not sadness :)
3 comments:
Hm, I never really thought of it like that. Funerals are just kind of awkward and depressing in general. You have to pretend you're interested in everyone's sadness, when you just want to go home and mourn, mourn, mourn. But what can you do.
Sorry, I rambled on a bit
But the comic, that'd be cool!
it all started with a conversation with my mum, when i asked her why she didnt cry when my grandad died. i think it's weird now, i don't understand why people are sad, you should celebrate there memory :)
and thanks! dont worry, ramblings good!
Maybe their sadness comes from regret? They want to take back everything or make up for everything that didn't o well with their relationship?
I agree though, they should be celebrated with happiness, not sadness :)
Post a Comment